- Our customers are our top priority. We listen carefully to our customers. This enables us to translate their needs and expectations into customised solutions that meet their needs in terms of budget, delivery times, timeframes and services/products. The goal of lasting customer satisfaction can only be achieved if we offer products and services that fully meet the actual needs of our customers.
- It is our goal to manufacture products that permanently fulfil the requirements and conceded expectations of the customers. To this end, we use state-of-the-art processes and production equipment. All production and testing phases are carefully planned and are subject to compliance with all required standards, regulations and national and international legal provisions. Hansen GmbH has been ISO9001:2015 certified since 2017.
- Each individual employee contributes to ensuring our quality standard through his or her personal performance. In doing so, their own work results are constantly questioned in order to ensure that only faultless products enter the further production process. This is ensured by continuously checking the satisfaction of the respective downstream departments.
- It is ensured that quality and safety-relevant activities are planned, controlled and monitored throughout.
- Through permanent and continuous improvement processes, measures to increase the quality of our products and services are identified and their implementation is given top priority. All organisational, commercial and technical processes are constantly reviewed with the aim of avoiding errors and increasing efficiency. In order to continue to meet the growing needs of the market in the future and to set ourselves apart from our competitors, we must constantly develop and offer new sophisticated products. We have set ourselves concrete quality targets to ensure this continuous improvement process. The company is committed to fulfilling the requirements of the quality management system and to its continuous improvement.
- The management ensures that the quality management system can achieve its intended results. Undesirable effects are prevented as far as possible or at least reduced to a minimum. Errors in the system are systematically investigated with the aim of achieving continuous improvement of the management system. Management ensures that all legal and other requirements to which the company has committed itself are met. The management undertakes to plan measures to deal with opportunities and risks in a targeted manner. It initiates the necessary activities for integration into the management system and ensures their implementation. The planning includes the manner of evaluating the effectiveness of these measures.
The quality policy is made known to all employees, made available to relevant interested parties and reviewed annually for its suitability and appropriateness as part of the management review.