Sustainability towards people and the environment
Energy efficiency and sustainability are a very present topic in illuminated advertising and lighting design.
The hansen LED tube and the hansen LED chain are essential components of our GREEN LIGHT TECHNOLOGY. Both products operate the LEDs in series connection, which reduces energy consumption and thus CO2 emissions.
GREEN LIGHT TECHNOLOGY at a glance:
- approx. 25% energy savings due to series connection of the LEDs
compared to the usual 12-volt parallel connection of the LEDs
- up to 25% lessCO2 emissions(depending on the type of power generation)
compared to the otherwise usual 12-volt parallel connection of the LEDs
- Improved service life due to approx. 25% less heat load
compared to the usual 12-volt parallel connection of LEDs
- Light can be dimmed by central controller
Brightness can be adjusted at any time, even retrospectively
- Light-sensitive controller
Night-time dimming or time-controlled switch-off, "event" control
- Subsequent dimming, e.g. in the event of stricterregulations on light pollution
If the legal requirements become stricter, countermeasures can be taken to make it possible to comply with the legal requirements.
- Advice + know-how for energy-saving use
Years of experience enable us to support you in planning and implementation.